Pokemon DoJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon DoJ

Meet people and trade and battle through wi-fi.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!

Go down 
5 posters

Can walrus reach the finals and win?
Yes , I think he will reach the finals and then win , he seems to be a good battle with great fair play to do it.
Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_lcap13%Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
He will reach the finals with me and I will beat him!
Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_lcap13%Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
He seems to be a great battler so I think he will reach the finals and then I don't know what will happen.
 13% [ 1 ]
He will reach the finals and lose.
Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_lcap0%Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He won't even reach the finals.
Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_lcap38%Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Omg , DemonOfJustice are you insane on putting a poll like this?He just beat you and you think he's gonna reach the finals?No way!
Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_lcap25%Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
DemonOfJustice
Arceus
Arceus
DemonOfJustice

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:50 am

Well it isn't even decided who is 1st or last battle , the only important thing is to battle your opponent Smile !
Since I could have contact with my tournament opponent walrus we decided to have the Tournament opening.We could choose between a practise match or a tournament one but we decided to choose who would go to the semi-finals.Well for god sake of course I would lose the match but lets just warm up walrus.
The luck was on my side in a kinda long battle (I had 2 critical hits in a row and I manage to frozen one of his pokemon).
I tryed to be tough I still had hope when his pokemon was frozen (my pokemon could actually make me win the match if was lucky enough) but with low life walrus pokemon thawed out.
Then I just had 2 pokemon left against 4.
He took a bit long but really safely and "calmly" (you know what I mean walrus Wink ) blew up my restant pokémon.
After his victory I had a quick interview with him:

Me: So how do you feel on going to the semi-finals?
walrus: It's not like i have gone through a lot ( xD ) , but it's always good to have a good fight and win.

(Good and short words thats what I like Smile )

Me: Now tell me , are you confident on yourself I was just a warming up for your mini tournament journey and on the semi-finals you are going through a big test for your skills , do you think you can make it to the finals?
walrus: Yeah, I think that you are a good battler, and I have confidence in my team; I have covered many threats, and well, I just want to win this tourney and the next ones of this site too. Razz

(Look out he is dangerous!Razz.Seriously!)

Me: Ok it's was a nice experience re battling against you bye.
walrus: Bye.

Now the only question left is (he owned me XD):
Can walrus reach the finals and win?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondoj.forumotion.com
walrus
Magikarp
Magikarp

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:01 am

Yeah, I think that walrus can win :p.

Seriously, it was a good fight, specially for THAT moment lol. So, I won, I had a good fight and I even got interviewed xD, I can die peacefully now.
Back to top Go down
chileno4live
Raticate
Raticate
chileno4live

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:46 pm

well if you can beat suicune777 or me than you reach the finals but suicune 777 is good thats what i heared
Back to top Go down
BlkScar
Banned
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:21 pm

Polls like these are pointless.. anyway, gl with the tournament..
Back to top Go down
DemonOfJustice
Arceus
Arceus
DemonOfJustice

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:48 am

Don't underestimate him , you might be sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondoj.forumotion.com
musi14
Weedle
Weedle
musi14

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:03 pm

nah chileno can beat him i think
he is well he has something from good
Back to top Go down
chileno4live
Raticate
Raticate
chileno4live

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:34 pm

musi14 u dont have even a DS nor a diamond or pearl game. u only stick with the old generations firered so buy urself a ds and pokemon diamond or pearl and then say who is better the game is more difficult then it looks. ( im not mad but musi14 is my friend:p )
Back to top Go down
musi14
Weedle
Weedle
musi14

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:55 pm

wait to the christmas
then i'll buy one
Back to top Go down
chileno4live
Raticate
Raticate
chileno4live

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:14 am

that can take a bit long you know but its fine only 1 tip go learn what Ivs, EVs and egg moves are!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!   Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon DoJ 1st Tournament: The Opening Match!
Page 1 of 1